Dive Boat Sinks - Koh Tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's funny seeing someone with twins and tech gear in the photos while knowing they are in Japanese Gardens.

Probably belongs to Aquanauts too :rofl3:

You're probably right, they made it smaller,painted it yellow and brought it to Koh Tao to dispose of it, all part of the great dive centre conspiracy to get rich quick off the backs of all those por gullible divers.

Didn't work this time , Aquanauts, you're busted

It's funny seeing someone with twins and tech gear in the photos while knowing they are in Japanese Gardens.

Not funny when you know the truth behind it. It's another dive centre conspiracy, this time a tec one. We really start our tec students off in 70m, out on the Trident, but just to keep the diving armchair police happy we send a member of staff to swim about in shallow water now and again so it looks like we're responsible.

When would you like to start?

Jamie

That does not suprise me at all.............................it was probably the most unstable boat I have dived off.

You obviously haven't been on Dive South East Asia's small boat, in Pattaya. That really is an experience, I saw that one time being dug out from the sand on the beach, not sure how it got there in the first place.
This one is a likely candidate for one day becoming Pattaya's newest dive site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom