Open water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

y2hog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone
I'm going to take my open water dives this weekend at dutch springs pa. I want to thank every one who has help me . I get to use my new gear. Sr1 reg, My wisdow 2 up grade model 9100 series , And my avid bcd. Once again thanks to all. And feed back would be great. Looking forward to a new world.
Rob

Good luck the vis was ok on Wednesday. :D

Welcome to :sblogo:

How were the OW dives at Dutch this weekend?

Come visit the Dive NY group, Dive NY - ScubaBoard

We have members from the metro tri-state area and are at Dutch Springs every week. If you need a buddy or wanna meet up during surface interval, we are there mostly on the weekends but do have members who can dive during the week days.

Hello everyone
I'm going to take my open water dives this weekend at dutch springs pa. I want to thank every one who has help me . I get to use my new gear. Sr1 reg, My wisdow 2 up grade model 9100 series , And my avid bcd. Once again thanks to all. And feed back would be great. Looking forward to a new world.
Rob

Excellent! How did it go?

Y2Hog

You are starting out your dive career with outstanding gear... It will serve you well for years and years. Congrats on your OW cert... Let us know if we can ever be of service... While the advice is free, you will have to pay for the diving !:cool2:!

I just want everybody to know i did very well at dutch springs, I got my cert. Vis was ok not bad. Ive completed my four dive plus i did one dive for my aow. Thanks for all the feed back.
Rob

Congratulations on your certification, Rob. Hopefully I'll see you at the local dive sites.

Hello Rob,

Congratulations and welcome to a whole new whole. Look us up if you are ever in our part of the world. www.diving-in-new-caledonia

Enjoy your diving,

Annabella

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom