South Florida Dive Boats - last update 5/2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even though I am still bitter I didn't get the PM :D, I have to admit that the Pro Diver II deserves to be included... They are one of the few boats in the area that don't cancel when only 1 or 2 divers show up. Since I do most of my diving mid week that is apparently a big deal...

Very enthusiastic crew, a different wreck every day and they are even fixing the shower in the hope that Jupiter31 will be coming back some day.

About Pro Diver II Dive Boat

Just got back from diving with Capt Wolf of Divebee out of Lantana. great guy had a wonderful time He has a small boat but not to small so if there is only 2 or 3 people he still goes out. Give him a call 561-901-3871 :cool2:

My name is Bill and I have a dive boat at the Bahia Mar Beach Resort on Fort Lauderdale Beach. If anyone needs information, please let me know. 954-770-DIVE seaxp.com Hope I'm doing this right, I'm a newbie to this site. SEA EXPERIENCE II is a 45' catamaran.

Just had to chime in here; I'm a PA diver certified in a local quarry-cum-SCUBA park. I prefer the nice, clear, warm waters in Florida, Bermuda, and the Caribbean for my diving (yeah, I'm a cold water wuss). I recently spent five days at Bahia Mar and did ten dives in four days with Bill at Sea Experience. Great boat, very good predive briefings, knowledgeable and fun crew! I was one of three divers on a couple of the dives -- the biggest group was the AMAZING Saturday night twilight/night dive trip, where there were I believe ten of us all told.

Bill, Marcy, and Mateo took great care of everyone; the boat is spacious and comfortable, and I'm already planning my next trip to dive with them (hopefully in early August if the stars align!). And if you're from out of town, the convenience of leaving your room and WALKING across a driveway to the dive shop and to the boat across a parking lot can't be beat!

jan t., Harrisburg PA

Silent World is an outstanding dive charter. The crew is one of the best in the Florida Keys.
Regarding a shark feeding dive, Atlantis Dive Charter owned by Spencer Slate is the only shark feed in the area. They are located in Key Largo.

Top recommended Fort Lauderdale/Pompano area boats, in my experience based on professional staff, organization, well-maintained dive boat, are as follows:

American Dream
Diversity
Scuba Tyme
Pro Dive

Do not recommend at all:

Parrot Island :shakehead:

PM if you would like details.

A HUGE two thumbs up for Sea Experience II.

Joh, would you PM me with details on P.I.? I haven't dived with them in years, just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
FLL Diver,

Nice post. I pm'd you regarding getting our boat added to your list. We are in Key Largo "The Dive Capital of The World", we only take up to 10 divers at a time, and the first divers to book the trip determine where we go, so we're perfect for the divers that are looking for a more personalized/private dive experience. Let me know what other type of information I can provide.

Thanks!

Eric

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom