Denver Area Rocky Mtn Meet, Greet, Dive -n- Eat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I dont have to work I am going to try and make it, wont know untill Fri afternoon.

Hey Dax,

Good to see you here, it's been a while. You and your brother/wife/etc. are more than welcome.

ALL,

So far not a lot of folks responding. If it's a small group, well that is fine, and easier to plan.

I'll talk to Dan this weekend, and see what he is up to.

It will be good to see Tino, and on his birthday no less! :D

I tried to contact Regina on SB, but she did not respond. Guess I need to go to the Shark Bait site. She often dives this time of year far far away in a land next to an Ocean! If anyone has here number, please PM me.

In a swirling sea of the changes in my life, I may be able to attend after all. I am not sure.

I am going to make every effort to be there. Can we get some details about the times?

I don't think we can get in before 9:00am, but I have not been there this year.

Cool, looks like we just got Charlie and Lyn!

Bubba and I spoke a few days ago, and 9:00am works. We well be planning lunch. BubbaJ, and Tino are both bringing their families.

I'm bringing a 10X10, and some Gatorade. I think T. and J. will provide food, but I will confirm this tomorrow, or maybe Justin will speak up here.

Tino and Justin are bringing families, and there is only one other confirmed diver (me!). Tom won't know until Friday sometime.

We maybe surprised by who shows up, but more likely we will have a small turnout. Seems a lot of folks just returned from trips, and I know I'm not real motivated to do Aurora after a month in FL! :D

So if folks want to post what they are planning to bring (other than gear) do so.

Justin and I spoke about catching Dads! It IS almost Fathers Day! So if you like catching Crawdads, I have one net/bag, but bring what ya Got!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom