Calling Dr. Bill--- Security warning!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hallmac

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Doctor Bill,

I almost hijacked your thread but decided to post it here instead.

As I was consuming my morning nutritional substances I turned on the boob tube and was informed, by experts of that area, that the Catalina Island is Officially one of the locations for UFOs and their underwater bases. Apparently there has been an increase in abductions in the last few years.

We would sure hate to hear you have become the subject of a scientific experiment while you are doing one of your scientific studies.

You be careful out there young man! :D

Dr. Bill is an alien?? :confused:I knew it! And he is going take over the world with his DVDs...the probably have subliminal messages in them.

I guess this is how rumors start:wink:

Since he doesn't seem to need an intact wetsuit and is impervious to cold, and from the fact that he seems to use so little air, and his resistance to depth and narcosis, I just sort of assumed that he was ook..aacckkk....gurrgle......aaaaaaaahhhhh...........

Darn... I've been outed. Yes, my friends from the planet Xanadu have had underwater bases here off the island since the 1950's, a decade before I moved here. Fortunately they recognize me as a sentient being and one they feel comfortable communicating with (thanks to the technology of their instantaneous translation systems). If I told you some of the things they have planed, they'd have to kill you!

Oh, and thanks for the "young man" comment... sigh.

Yes. This picture of Dr. Bill should have been a dead give-away but the coin didn't really fall until I read about the UFO's.

Making 1000's of dives a year.... right.... we're onto you now! :D

Attachments

• eyes-775341.jpg
    eyes-775341.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 21
Dr. Bill is an alien?? :confused:I knew it! And he is going take over the world with his DVDs...the probably have subliminal messages in them.

I guess this is how rumors start:wink:

I've seen pics from dr.Bill's wetsuits they sure look alien.:wink:

So what's wrong with my wetsuit?

M&B%20wetsuit%20front%20and%20back.jpg

That's what I mean.

Have you seen "alien" :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom