Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green Jewel

Reaction score
Hey, im a new member my name is Daniel. I go 2 kingston lots and dive with Eric U. we mainly dive with NTD. I am working on my DIR-F course, Well be taking it early in 2004.:eek:ut:

welcome aboard guys!

I've wanted to get on a dive with NTD, so far I never seem to have the time or money when they're going out (sigh) I guess there's always next year.

If you want to go for a shore dive sometime, drop me a line! I'm always game for a dive - as a matter of fact I don't have any plans (yet) for the weekends in December....... :D

Welcome to the board! Keep your eyes on this forum, sometimes we 'Freaks' organize dive get-togethers! This years' get-togethers were a blast!

Hey Daniel - I don't know if you remember, but you, Eric and I were on the Seadeucer with Harold sometime back in September, out of NTD. We did the Wolfe Islander a couple of times, I think.

I'm going to be taking DIRF with Dan in the spring as well. Right now in the process of buying a couple of E7-120s and an oxycheq bp/wing. Got my drysuit lined up, so I am ready to go.

Warren

Welcome aboard from the not so warm now So Cal divers.

Go ahead a laugh, it was only 60 degrees today

Andy

:tongue:

46°F here - although the current wind/rainstorm is bound to drive temps down again........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom