Pensacola Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raider

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
In June I'm going to try and go diving at the jetties at Ft. Pickens. What are the closest hotels/motels that are worth staying at? I will be there during the week like on Wed & Thurs so the high weekend traffic should not be a problem huh?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Larry

Stayed here in 2006 while diving the Oriskany. A little worn around the edges, but I would stay there again.
Had a good steak at the bar, oh and then there was the girl with a hola-hoop. Still can see her in my mind:eyebrow: wow................

I would recommend Paradise Inn ( Pensacola beach hotel, find pensacola beach hotels, Pensacola beach motel, hotels on pensacola beach, Paradise Inn, Pensacola Beach, Florida ). It's a fun place and centrally located on the beach. There are some condo rentals a little closer, but nothing is very far from anything on the beach.

If you decide on a boat charter, give me a call.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com

I know portofino a place where (tower 2) you'll feel at home (unit 1206) that's close (great pools) to Fort (great shore diving) Pickens for a steal (hot babes.) Just let me know when (bikini contests/suntan oil) and I'll (cold beer) hook you up.

Or, take Capt. Jim's (and actually mine as well) because they've been my first choice for beach hotels for several years and they're listed on my website. and stay at Paradise. They're affordable, close, fun and serve great Shrimp Salad. Even though they've banned hot babes, cold beer and bikini contests.

Whaaat?

if you happen to go out there on the day of the wet tea shirt/strip contest you might away from the wifey if u have one.....not from experiences or anything but there will be a lot of navy guys, which are usually cool lol. gut lucky :) but have fun

Back
Top Bottom