Sunday, June 7th, Captain Ty and The Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks JB. The depth doesn't bother me.

3 hours out, eh... Does that explain the 'bean bag' reservation?

Brian you in? There's lots of comfortable seating plus you can share a bean-bag if ya want to take a nap. Beware, you may wake up with red nails or something of the sort :devil:

Hey Tracy,

I'm not committing yet. Want to see how the Sheridan trip goes first. Don't hold a spot if someone else definitely wants to go.

Thanks for asking...

I updated the first post w/ a deal Divers Supply gave us on tank rentals :bounce2:

Come on people this is the best wreck dive in the Gulf outside of the Oriskany...

Cheers.

-J.-

Maybe we should post on one of the other categories. People who want to go might not be looking on the Tampa site.

Maybe we should post on one of the other categories. People who want to go might not be looking on the Tampa site.

Good idea. I'll post it in Trips and MarketPlace. See if we get some other people interested.

As the date gets closer, I may toss my name on it if there is still room. I'm just not sure I can that day yet and don't want to take a slot I have to give up. I am surprised only 3 people have signed up so far. And I am REALLY stunned MissD is not taking a slot?????

And I am REALLY stunned MissD is not taking a slot?????

MissD is crew on the Barbara Lee :D

-J.-

MissD is crew on the Barbara Lee :D

-J.-

Now I know why nobody is signing up for the dive! :D:D:D:wink::lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom