Any news on Oasis?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is correct. Jeff Varner is the owner/operator.

and I wish him well. That will be the first place I go when I need something scuba-related.
A word of advice to everyone - I'm sure he'll struggle in the beginning to get product for the store and get things straightened away due to the "last" owner. Give him some time, give him some feedback on what he should carry, and don't lose hope if everything's not butter-smooth right off the bat. I have a good idea what he's going to go through and I for one am certainly going to support his efforts for quite a while. I'm sure he'll have that shop humming in no time, though.
Good luck, Jeff.

Just wanted to say that we stopped by AZdivers today, and while the store is obviously undergoing it's transformation it was very entertaining and educational chatting with Jeff. Being new to the sport this is exactly what we like to see out of a shop like this. We look forward to seeing this shop evolve and meeting more of you.

Steve

BTW, if anyone is looking for a set of small Apollo fins....I'll bet Jeff will make you a heck of a deal:rofl3:

J/K

Thanks everyone for your patience as the new website was designed. It is now up and running...stop by and check it out when you get a chance.

AZ Divers »

Thanks everyone for your patience as the new website was designed. It is now up and running...stop by and check it out when you get a chance.

AZ Divers »

I am a fan on Facebook. Good luck. See you at the lake.

Steve.

Just a quick post to let you know of a new LDS opening within our local Phoenix area. AZ Divers has it's doors open for business. Its located in the old Oasis Divers location, but is under completely new ownership and management./QUOTE]

Glad to hear that you are around. :cool3: Your shop is too far for me as I live in the Southeast Valley, but I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you at the lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom