GLWC summer get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so it looks so far to be the last weekend in july 24th, 25th and 26th sound good for everyone? we could make it longer maybe a whole week haha i'd love to but lets see about this weekend date first
wally

so it looks so far to be the last weekend in july 24th, 25th and 26th sound good for everyone? we could make it longer maybe a whole week haha i'd love to but lets see about this weekend date first
wally

Well, I'm out. But I'm out most weekends so it was a long shot anyway. You folks have a great dive and I'll just keep lurking the board on the chance there's one that fits in my schedule. Enjoy!

Hey Wally
I'm in for the dives, I will see what king of deals I can get on air for the group for the weekend at our shop in Cadillac. What wrecks are you planning on doing? Crystal Lake? The dates so far sound good as long as I am not in Tobermory that week.

Well, I'm out. But I'm out most weekends so it was a long shot anyway. You folks have a great dive and I'll just keep lurking the board on the chance there's one that fits in my schedule. Enjoy!

That's a bummer!

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Fall M & G!!

well looking in my great lakes dive guide here most of the wrecks up by the manitou islands where i wanted to go are pretty shallow. one at 165ft one at 65ft the rest under 35ft. i dont mind diving shallow if theres cool stuff to see. maybe we could turn this into a straits trip but there are some cool wrecks in traverse bay tell me what u guys think
wally

The wrecks in Traverse are mostly accessible by boat, there is the Elmwood Park wreck, the Pipeline, and the wood pile all from shore. I would second moving the trip up to the Straits, some of the best diving in the world in our backyard!!!

I hope you had a good excuse to Miss the MnG and not bring any Cowboy Beans.

I was planning on going. Once John and Brian started talking about hydro's I thought I'd better check and didn't like what I found. The dive gear had not been touched since the fall M&G. I know I missed out on a good time. I had a great time last fall. As they say, "There's always next time".

I'm curious if there is enough interest to do a shallow/ Traverse bay day or two, then move to the straights. I would be willing start a day or two earlier and get in both areas.

that sounds good and if anyone else has any ideas about this or what they wanna do feel free to throw it out there, so maybe we could get a thing going for the thursday before that weekend i could get a charter thru scuba north for traverse bay on some of the deeper wrecks then we could make our way up to the staits for the weekend and i'm sure scuba north guys know a charter up there to hook us up with ya know, throw some ideas out there, so far i think the plan is to meet here in frankfort before the weekend dive traverse bay then friday head north if anyone has any input or anything feel free thanks
wally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom