GLWC summer get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending upon the dates, I'm definitely interested. Wally ... use this thread to keep us posted and if the timing works I'd love to join you.

I'm game and love the camping idea! As others have stated, it would just depend on time. I would be coming up from Indy. Count me in, have dive lodge - will travel.

Jeff

Attachments

• album_picCAWFW366.jpg
    album_picCAWFW366.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 41
  • s.jpg
    s.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 53
I would be able to go any day after July 20. Iits about a hour south, but I have access to a cottage on Lake Michigan and several acres. It has a nice fire pit on the bluff above the lake. It may be a bit too far away, but it could be an option.

I would be able to go any day after July 20. Iits about a hour south, but I have access to a cottage on Lake Michigan and several acres. It has a nice fire pit on the bluff above the lake. It may be a bit too far away, but it could be an option.

Duuuuudddddddeee !!!!!!!!!!

After meeting this group:D:D he still offers it up.:confused::confused:

Wow that is cool.

I'm also interested. I'll keep watching this post & see if I can swing it.

My favorite of all cold water locations.

I sure would love to dive the Straits this year. There is a campground as well as tons of lodging in St. Ignace. Straits scuba does air fills.

I'm game and love the camping idea! As others have stated, it would just depend on time. I would be coming up from Indy. Count me in, have dive lodge - will travel.

Jeff

Hey MittenDiver, looks like you have competition with the dive locker. He does not show the inside though ... IMHO he screws it up by plastering the Red Wings Logo on the side but eh it might give you a run for your money!

Oh and Wally, I am interested in this event (even though it seems like the general distance is farther than Gilboa was) but need some details like exact location and dates. For me, any time after July 15th is good. If the plan comes together, I am would love to carpool with someone.

Hey MittenDiver ... IMHO he screws it up by plastering the Red Wings Logo on the side but eh it might give you a run for your money!

WHAT!!!!!!!

You don't think the Blackhawks are gonna take it do ya???

Attachments

• CHAMPSBBY.jpg
    CHAMPSBBY.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Lets Go Redwings2.jpg
    Lets Go Redwings2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Lets go Redwings1.jpg
    Lets go Redwings1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Lets Go Redwings3.jpg
    Lets Go Redwings3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 37
WHAT!!!!!!!

You don't think the Blackhawks are gonna take it do ya???

I hope you had a good excuse, like you were way off in a far away land with that big rig of yours. To Miss the MnG and not bring any Cowboy Beans. Plus this time the whole crew darn near dove the DEEP SIDE!! You would have had all kinds of company. Plus your Buddy Brian really missed you....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom