Need help diving Moalboal, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are here in moalboal right now. Very low tourist season. Savedra was very good and accommodating. $26 us per dive. Approx 1200 peso
Lots of restaraunts. Internet available. Dive conditions very good. Action sports also available for canyon climbing, river climbs, motorcycling etc
Staying at savedra double accom appro $ 1350peso
Enjoy

Sorry to hear that you got stressed out during your trip and you did not get chance to see the 'resident' shark... Maybe you should give us a try next time as our prices are more competitive and we also do accommodation as well. I will guarantee you will have a stress free and enjoyable dive time. Check out our website for the latest prices!

Cheers

Carl

Will definitely do that. Thanks.

Chipping in my 2 cents -- a friend who had been to Moalboal told me how tiny it was, and recommended that we simply get a ride there, walk around Panagsama, and decide where we wanted to stay. Originally we were going to stay in Nelsons, but actually found that the cottages at Quo Vadis were not only cheaper, but far cleaner and nicer than Eve's. Of course, this is all a matter of preference, but I found Nelsons and Eves seemed a bit run down. The diving at Quo Vadis was a bit more expensive, but it balanced out as the rooms were far cheaper. Plus the equipment was good. Going the cheapest route isn't always the best....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom