Scuba Show in Long Beach + Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It's a little ways out, but just wanted to plant a seed if anyone else was thinking about heading out to the Scuba Show this year. It's May 30-31st and we're looking to make a weekend of it out in SoCal. We'll likely head out early on the 29th and dive the Laguna Beach area over the weekend and take in the show. If anyone else is planning on going, and wants to meet up or caravan, let us know- we can always use some dive buddies!

Ill be there. Heading in Friday and home on Monday.

Ill post more details as to my hotel and flight or carpool details soon.

I was thinking of going to the show but have no plans as of yet.

There's going to be an SB invasion of Catalina the weekend after the show if I remember correctly

I will be attending. Last I checked Us Air tickets into Long Beach airport were pretty reasonable for those that don't feel like driving. It is only about 15-20 minutes or less from the airport to the Convention Center with many hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center.

The Show is really alot of fun, plus some of the seminars are really interesting.

Karen

I thought I was going to be out of the country but it turns out I'll not leaving for Canada till the week after the show....might consider going this year....have to talk hubby into though.

Cool. Tell him there is photo equipment he can have a look at....or something like that. Plus Pine Avenue is always fun.

Karen

Ill post more details as to my hotel and flight or carpool details soon.

Same here- we thought about flying, but we'll probably lug some tanks and the rest of our gear for diving. We're probably staying between Laguna Beach and the show- Costa Mesa area perhaps. We'll post as well when we narrow it down. If this counts as a meet and greet, count me it. :D

Nancy and I are thinking about driving on the 29th and spending the week. We'd be interested in joining the caravan and any suggestions on were to stay and dive. We plan on visiting some friends and probably Disneyland later in the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom