back inflation bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabear47

Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a back inflation bc. I do most of diving of the jersey shore and in lake george in upstate ny. I was wondering if i should get a back inflation bc and if I do what type.

I just bought a Bare Blackwing, and with only 2 dives on it, I love it. I looked at them all and for the money I bought the Bare. Couldn't find out much on them because they are new. Really comfortable.

Don't forget the Zeagle Ranger... or the Hollis BC's. Zeagle make great gear.

I know many are happy with SeaQuest Balance.

If you want a back inflation BC, why not look into a Backplate+Wing system.

I would go the the Apex system.

I us it and love it and one of my dive buddys just got one and he love it as well

I am thinking of getting a back inflation bc. I do most of diving of the jersey shore and in lake george in upstate ny. I was wondering if i should get a back inflation bc and if I do what type.

Why do not check the BP/W ?

Even if you do not get the BP/W and you go for back inflation get one that has a plate running along the back. I do no have it in mine and that's a big problem if you want to put anything more than an average tank. Even if you put just a big steel tank (over 100 cuf) it feels really uncomfortable w/o the plate.

I believe Bare ones have a plastic plate.

But if I we you I would get BP/W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom