Greetings from the VI!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kahu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I moved down to the US Virgin Islands last year... Love it!! It's very laid back and, of course, I have the opportunity to dive pretty much any time I want to! What's not to like eh? Plus I don't have to get out the long-johns & drysuit to dive up north in the coolness.. ehhe.. not that those areas don't have some surprisingly vivid diving. 8^)

I started diving in Hawaii when I was stationed there.. as you can imagine, there's a LOT of nice diving all around that area. Had to cut back for a while when I was in the states due to multiple (boring) reasons, but now I'm back on track and haven't felt this good in.. years! 8^D

'//es

.:cool2:

Thanks Staci... I've never chatted with a Mothership Captain before.. (grin)

well, the job hunt is currently on... I was enjoying my induced vacation when I came down in November... now the funds are dwindling and I'm still job hunting.. too many layoffs!! heheh.. but, something will turn up.. air fills are $6 for me so shore dives are cheap.. and I've got my boat dives for way cheap when I splurge and do that.. hehe.. so it's not all bad. 8^)

Back
Top Bottom