Custom wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd happily deal with a local dealer...but I haven't found any in our area...Houston, Texas...and our local dive shop didn't have any on hand...which is why I was asking for online dealers or local dealers if anyone from Houston knows of any...

K

Yep...that site seems a little pricey...the best I could find online so far was just short of $200 for a custom 1 mm suit.

I can tell you, hands down, you should consider Liquid Fit. I got a custom suit from them and it has been the very best investment I have ever made. The owner, Carolyn, will spend as much time with you as necessary to pick the perfect suit for you. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with my suit!!!!!!!!

I have been very happy with my custom fit jmj wetsuit. The worksmanship is very good and they use a high grade of neoprene. I also heard good things about them on this board before purchasing the suit.

Their prices are reasonable for a custom suit I think. I am not sure if they make a suit in as thin of neoprene as you need (I have a two-piece 6.5mm/5mm suit). You can check them out if you wish though at their website.

http://www.jmjwetsuits.com/

Good luck!

othree.co.uk I'm 6'6" and about 250. I live in florida and ordered a custom. Great fit first time around and great workmanship as well as reasonable price.

Hi all,

Its been awhile since I was able to visit this board (been at sea), hope all of you have had a great summer.

Ive been thinking about some wetsuit ideas and I cant find a place online to get them made. I suppose its possible that there already is a site that caters to "flashier" wetsuits but I cant find anything.

I would like any information you all may have regarding these types of sites or stores.

tiny bubbles
greg

Liquid Fit Fan!

Yep, I have 2 from Liquid Fit and ready to order a 3rd in the spring. Carolyn and her group are the ABSOLUTE best to work with. Her prices are competitive and workmanship great!

My wife and I each have custom 5mm suits from Aquatic Wetsuits/wetwear.com. The suits are excellent, extremely comfortable and fitted with the rescue suit zippers that make donning easy. Also, the neoprene does not compress to 1mm thickness at 100 ft so the suits actually do their job. Unlike others, we had very good service from Wetwear. They completed suits for us in two weeks so that we could take on a trip. I will use them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom