It's Official! I passed my ICQ.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, Tina!! :D

Thanks guys! I'm really tickled. Never thought I would come quite this far. I remember my instructor asking me just after AOW if I was going to take Rescue and go on to Divemaster. I remember telling him "No way, I just want to have fun!" Wonder what he'd think of me now?

Thank you Thomas! Sure do miss my long-hose man. When will you be out at Terrell again?

Soon, I hope. I'm trying to get started in a DM course myself, and trying to work it out around my schedule is making me get creative. I've got to get out there, though, so I can make sure I'm squared away for my Coz trip June 1st :D

Way to go, Tina! I'm so proud of you, that's a huge commitment, and lots of hard work. You go girl! Hope you have many happy hours teaching others how to dive safely- I know you'll do a wonderful job with your caring personality.

As a retired NAUI Instructor Trainer- Congrats and welcome to the group.

You just made it through one of the most grueling instructor courses out there.
Just as some insight- those events were set up to stress you out and to make sure you could cope with the stress and not cave.

Ultimately, you will start instinctively seeing when things are wrong and that is what it's all about; seeing the problem before it becomes a situation.

Besides it is fun to share stories about training and we all end up with some good stories.

Andrew

Goooooood Job!!

Now Andrew tells you that stuff! :)

Soon, I hope. I'm trying to get started in a DM course myself, and trying to work it out around my schedule is making me get creative. I've got to get out there, though, so I can make sure I'm squared away for my Coz trip June 1st :D

Thomas, we've got a DM course starting in the near future. I've heard rumor that there are approximately 11 people signed up. It's always more fun when you have a big group. The majority of the work is done Tuesday nights in the pool - lots of stamina and perfection of skills. I know it's a long way for you, but I imagine just about anything is living out your way.

Back
Top Bottom