post-surgery question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

borntobediving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hey everyone! New to the site and pretty excited to find a network of other people in the same boat!!

I have a question some of you may be able to offer insight on - I recently had my tonsils removed (7 days ago to be exact!) and am planning a couple of dives next week - do any of you have post-surgery diving experience? Do you think this will be affected?

hey everyone! New to the site and pretty excited to find a network of other people in the same boat!!

I have a question some of you may be able to offer insight on - I recently had my tonsils removed (7 days ago to be exact!) and am planning a couple of dives next week - do any of you have post-surgery diving experience? Do you think this will be affected?

Try posting in the following forum. You will get many more replies to your question. :) http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/diving-medicine/

I would check that one out with your doctor , remember there are plenty of nasty bugs in the water and although your mouth is not normally exposed to the sea water i would consider the wound could be still open. also make sure you have finished any meds ,and tell your buddy
other that that have fun

Back
Top Bottom