Electric Beach.. Tako, Honu, Cowrie, and Six Sharks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ulua cave is another one that is by many now adays called "black rock", black rock is actually a spot also called muddy feets (actual name is cove beach park) between foreaxe and the elementary school, does that make things any easier,,,, (dayum i just confused myself ((which aint hard)) ). the dive site at mt lahelahe is ulua cave

Nice shots Lonnie. Who is that guy walking on the bottom? I used to do that a lot too. I haven't dove Kahe in over 10 years. Hope to be back in April.

Wow that was a great 2 tanker at Electric oh I mean Kahe point...oh yeah I'm local ;-)

Check out some more pics! >> http://scubadave.sugarsync.com/slideshow/148843_10276?swidth=1280&sheight=1024&startSlideNum=1
or here: SugarSync - Thumbnail View
My pics are not sorted here...darn site screwed them up

Scuba Drew...I even got a pic of you on the way in.

My first time here after 200+ dives at Hawaii and man I was missing a lot!

If you want to see some pics near the Honolulu runway or pearl harbor channel see last couple of albums here: http://scubadave.sugarsync.com/albums;jsessionid=27A7662B4BBB51C5FD73FFC65AB0FB5E?idx=50&sort=nameaz

Last edited:
haha its funny, I am a local boy who grew up on oahu, albeit on the windward side, but I had always known that as electric beach. Although I will admit if you have students who are using GPS to get out there, tell them Kahe Beach Park, because that is what will pop up in most navs. Anyways I am feeling like I should go edit all my old posts, but that seems like a lot of work, I will just make more of an effort to call the site by its proper name

haha its funny, I am a local boy who grew up on oahu, albeit on the windward side, but I had always known that as electric beach. Although I will admit if you have students who are using GPS to get out there, tell them Kahe Beach Park, because that is what will pop up in most navs. Anyways I am feeling like I should go edit all my old posts, but that seems like a lot of work, I will just make more of an effort to call the site by its proper name

lol - I was thinking the same thing - growing up in Makakilo (when it was still considered "Ewa") we always called it Electric Beach too. 'tis ok, times change and so do names, especially when they are just adopted nicknames for places. :)

Back
Top Bottom