Trip report-St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wglisson

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My family had a good experience recently diving with St. Thomas Diving Club. We stayed at a condo a few steps away. We did 7 dives each which includes myself (47 year old dad) and two 16 year old boys. We are new divers and had only done about 20 dives prior to this. They were very patient listening to my concerns about being cautious and made me feel relaxed. There was a dive instructor with us on each dive and the group was never more than 5. We also did the discover course for my 12 year old and they did an excellent job with him. I was able to accompany him on 2 dives down to 30-35 feet.
They were very helpful on the boat with the equipment. The dives we did were to a max. depth of 70 feet and nice mix of wrecks and reefs. Visibility was 30-60 feet which was not as good as I expected but adequate. I would plan to dive with them again if I am ever back there.

Thanks, Wes!

Good to see you on the boards! We hope to see you all again soon!

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom