Norcal divers; who are they?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, I'm happy about the picture of Dannobee, because I'm diving with him in May, and I'd never met him or seen a picture!

Luckily he doesn't usually look that unhappy!

Me and my dive buddy near Little Cayman.

Gail_s_Cayman_Island_-_Day_One_079.JPG

Sorry, but I don't have any good shots of me diving in my usual places on the North Coast.

Let me guess...you're in the sand flats at Jackson Wall. I think I recognize that fish. He loves to come hide in the shadows under the boats when they moor there and then terrify the tourists by showing off his teeth!

Here is Mike Mill with his ever famous camera; if you're in the water with him you will be on film... :)

24pfbye.jpg

And this was Brandon when he was a tadpole... :) I do have the other pics as he does the metamorphosis if you want to see them...

209hm4h.jpg

Let me guess...you're in the sand flats at Jackson Wall. I think I recognize that fish. He loves to come hide in the shadows under the boats when they moor there and then terrify the tourists by showing off his teeth!

Nope.

Unless that 'cuda swam a bit far, it's a different one. That dive was on the south-west side of the island at what the DMs called "Grady's Reef." Best I can tell, it was pretty close to your house there.

Back
Top Bottom