Follow Dive Friends with Twitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what is twiiter?

Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

It's like Facebook's "How are you feeling..." quote. Or like MySpace mood bar. etc.

Almost like a big instant message board, just not instant.

Twitter sounds a little stupid at first, like the first time someone told me I should sign up for myspace, but it's great. I follow my friends that are always posting and they follow me. The nice thing is that you have to keep it short and to the point, like text messaging.

I also have friends on Facebook and myspace and get to follow all of them, on all three services with a program called friendfeed. It brings everyone to one place and saves me a ton on time keeping up.

I think its very cool that I can also keep track of everything from my Iphone as well.

I twitter :D :D :D

Twitter is awesome, my friends and I use it to essentially mass text message each other :D :D

Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

It's like Facebook's "How are you feeling..." quote. Or like MySpace mood bar. etc.

Almost like a big instant message board, just not instant.
Isn't the common name for that, "email"?

NOOO .. .. Email isn't as fun as Twitter :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom