Technical Divemaster Upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElBacio

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for bothering again, but I have another question:

There is an SDI Divemaster, who is also a certified TDI Deco Procedures diver. He takes a course for Technical Divemaster and becomes...
1. Technical Divemaster
or
2. Technical Divemaster for Deco Procedures

But this is only a part of the question. The second part:

After some time he takes the courses of ER Diver, Trimix Diver and Advanced Trimix Diver.
Is he automatically "Technical Divemaster for Advanced Trimix" or he should take a new course to upgrade his "Technical Divemaster" rating?

Regards,

El Bacio

That's why we created this area and why it's monitored by SDI, TDI and ERDI staff!
:cool2:

Your SDI divemaster will become a Technical DM for Deco procedures.

As her certifications and experience grows, so does the level of TDI course she can perform DM duties.

Steve: I was unaware of this. I am SDI Dive Master Certified. I am taking Deco Procedures in April. Once I pass Deco Procedures, do I get an TDI Dive Master Card to replace the SDI Dive Master Card or is there a TDI Dive Master Card that is issued in addition to the SDI Dive Master Card or not TDI Dive Master card at all? Thanks. Marcus.

I too am interested since I am finishing up Advanced Trimix and studying to become a Divemaster. So... If I become a Divemaster, I presume my duties will include such? What happens when I cert. out of Inspiration/Evolution Rebreather? Thanks!

Theresa

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom