Sushi Meet & Greet - March 26th - 6:30pm - I-17 & Happy Valley Rd.

Will you be coming to the March 26th Sushi Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, not this time.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, being we're all avid fish lovers and eaters, I figured what better way then to get us together and meet for some yummy sushi and teppanyaki! :yeahbaby:

[-]March 26th, 2009 - 6:30pm
Sakana Sushi and Teppanyaki
20250 N. 59th Avenue | Glendale, AZ
Sakana Sushi & Teppanyaki - Phoneix - Scottsdale[/-]

Location Change:

Ah So Sushi & Steak Oh, and reservation is at 6pm, so now you can come a lil earlier if you'd like.
(623) 869-7700
2530 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085

We'll probably head to Baileys for drinks afterwards as well! :giggle:

Take I17 North to Happy Valley, exit, and make a right, heading East. Its on the north side of the road in the Norterra shopping center, by the Harkins Movie Theater.

Post with further details: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/4303509-post13.html

Dont hesitate to email me at callescafe@scubaboard.com for details/directions or your RSVP. :callme:

Cant wait to see you there! :wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't you heard of ocean conservation? Do you part, eat COWS.:rofl3:

As long as they have something that's COOKED that doesn't have GILLS, I'm there. Oh, and AMERICAN beer, eh? None of that asian beer goes good with cow.
Why so soon after the last one?

I thought we were heading to Tempe for the next M&G?

The menu looks great though. They actually cook stuff there too. We missed the last one but we'll most likely make this one.. See ya there!

Steve.

Since we're trudging over from the Far East (valley) we'll get there at around 7:30. See you there!!

Steve.

You HAD to pick the NCAA SWEET 16 night??????!!!!!! My college, Purdue, is playing at 4pm. We will probably already be in Glendale.....will keep you updated. It may be a quick game if UConn has its game - or maybe Purdue will fight to be there, since it pulled a bunch of upsets to be at that game!!!!! Either way - it will be fun!!! See you after the game!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom