Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi to everyon who have posted on this thread.

I deeply apologize for not upkeeping this list.
To tell you the truth all you have to do is PM a Moderator and ask them to add you on to this list. I do not have the ability to edit it even if I wanted to. Its been locked out after a certain amount of time. So! If you do want to get on the list just find a Mod to help you out.

I will try get someone to add a message to the first page so that everyone can know how to get their names on the list.

Cheers,

PS - I had a chest infection for quite a long time and could not dive all last year.

Hi to everyon who have posted on this thread.

I deeply apologize for not upkeeping this list.
To tell you the truth all you have to do is PM a Moderator and ask them to add you on to this list. I do not have the ability to edit it even if I wanted to. Its been locked out after a certain amount of time. So! If you do want to get on the list just find a Mod to help you out.

I will try get someone to add a message to the first page so that everyone can know how to get their names on the list.

Cheers,

PS - I had a chest infection for quite a long time and could not dive all last year.

Posts are not editable after a period of time (I beleive 24 hours).

Instead of adding yourself to the list in the first post, you can reply to this thread.

Terry

The list is updated. :)

If anyone else wants to join, please PM me and I would be more than happy to add you.

Another Richmond diver. Looking to get out to the Whytecliff area on Wednesday nights after work.

Might want to pm sintax604 he's also from the ditch and loves his night dives.. (we all know its an excuse to toss divers into bushes where there's no light or people around and have his way with them)

Another Richmond diver. Looking to get out to the Whytecliff area on Wednesday nights after work.
Richmond here! planning for Wednesday evening at Whytecliff.

I am in Vancouver. I have 70+ dives, all tropical. I did my dry suit course at Whytecliff last fall, and froze my butt off, probably b/c I did not have the proper undergarments.

I have now purchased a Whites Fusion drysuit, will be picking it up next week, I can't wait! I am now super-keen to do more local BC diving! I am hoping with a good dry suit, proper undergarments, dry gloves, i can do local diving in comfort, without freezing.

I'm looking for dive buddies who want to go. Sundays are best for me. I am hoping to do stuff around Vancouver Island this summer also.

Last edited:
there are always guys looking for dive buddys, I would be interested in Sunday dive, drop me a line

hey, I'm from Vancouver!! please add me to the list!

Hi all,

I just moved from Saskatoon to Vancouver and I'm looking forward to west coast diving. I'm hoping to find groups to go out with on Sat/Sun mornings and maybe the occasional weekday evening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom