Any Facebook members out here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just a fun thing, Bill, for those of us who haven't matured very much.....:whack: and/or have strange senses of humor. I know what you mean about getting overwhelmed at times. I have trouble navigating all those different applications. I even wrote on my own wall the other day when I meant to write on a friend's! :shakehead: She pointed it out to me when she discovered it.
Yeah, definitely . . . poking is for all us overgrown children . . . right, Sandy??? So is many of the numerous nonsensical applications floating around Facebook.

As for writing on your own wall . . . welcome to the club. I've done it several times myself.

I've enjoyed learning people's real names... but El O is still El O in my mind!

I never liked MySpace- there are some creepy folks out there...

On FB I like the status updates- that you can go to your home page and get an overview of what all your friends are doing. I also like that if you try to add someone and pick "I have no idea who this person is" rather than "went to high school with" etc, it says "then why would you want them to be your friend." Kind of a reality check...

I like the limited profile option as well.

I'm not telling who I am, though- you'll have to guess :truckergirl: Won't be that hard...

Yeah, definitely . . . poking is for all us overgrown children . . . right, Sandy??? So is many of the numerous nonsensical applications floating around Facebook.

As for writing on your own wall . . . welcome to the club. I've done it several times myself.

You're sooooo right, Debi....:rofl3: It wastes a lot of my time and keeps me from doing all the stuff around the house that needs to be done...Thank God! :D I'll see you Sat. and Sun.!

Hey-- missed you this weekend. Hope your headcold is better.

Thanks. I still feel woozy and lightheaded. I despise feeling sick! What a waste of time (and missing out on two days of diving....there should be a law against that!) I hope I get over this soon; I have no patience for illness. How were the dives this weekend?

BTW, Sandy, I enjoyed the margarita. Cheers! :D

BTW, Sandy, I enjoyed the margarita. Cheers! :D

Ken, you are more than welcome. There's more where THAT came from :wink:

Hmmm, I wonder if drinking too many of them is what caused my wooziness to begin with? Naw.......it started in school, and I didn't even drink over the weekend (now you KNOW I didn't feel good to pass up imbibing AND diving over the weekend!).

Enjoy!

OKay, I just joined the Scubaboard group on FB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom