New Zealand Diving at its Best!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Rach, just got your message... mayby next time, dont check the hotmail that often... how was the trip? had just been up to the rainbow and canterbury with Shane et al. On our trip the vis on the rainbow was so bad that folks were missing the wreck going down the line !! haha Heres a couple shots of warrior dives and canterbury.

Attachments

• rw rust .jpeg
    rw rust .jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 62
  • rw false ceiling .jpeg
    rw false ceiling .jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 57
  • rw robin .jpeg
    rw robin .jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 66
  • c disconect in boiler room?.jpeg
    c disconect in boiler room?.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 68
  • c half flooded gauge.jpeg
    c half flooded gauge.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 61
  • c rust stalagtites.jpeg
    c rust stalagtites.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 68
Hiya.
More great pics.
No i'm not the guy that has your regs. I hope you can come by our booth at Oztek and intro yourself (flurohood booth)
Would be nice for us to get you up here for a weekend and swap some diving and accomodation/wine for some of your photo's?
Things are a bit more rustic as we don't have the fancy dive boats with hot showers (oooh so good) but we do run to a nice ladder on my boat!
Given some good weather we can produce some very nice dives with a good feed on the back end.
Cheers. Nancy and Garry Lees.
Flurohood.com

No i'm not the guy that has your regs. I hope you can come by our booth at Oztek and intro yourself (flurohood booth)
I will do that!
Would be nice for us to get you up here for a weekend and swap some diving and accomodation/wine for some of your photo's?
Just say when!!!
Things are a bit more rustic as we don't have the fancy dive boats with hot showers (oooh so good) but we do run to a nice ladder on my boat! Given some good weather we can produce some very nice dives with a good feed on the back end.
Sounds great to me!
See you at the weekend!!

DD

Sounds like you had worse vis than us but you got some great photos regardless. I'm keen to head up there again soon - beautiful place! Some others who were on the trip have posted their photos here if you want to have a lookie :)
deo
Haha, ya huge plankton, jelly blooms had to push through selp on decent... Got some good stuff, frame grabs from video(imovie) Easier then finalcut that I use when doing serious stuff... Ya me too!! not this weekend though, Darryls brother is headed to Ozz so we are having a bit of a send off for him. Will checkout pics. Later.

Great thread and amazing photos! Thanks! I can't wait to get to New Zealand next year :)

fantastic report, just booked flight to NZ from England at xmas, moved from there 10 years ago never dived there, dived simonstown recently but want to prove to saffa that NZ has good spots too! looks like they have thanks to your info.
Just got to book somewhere to stay and a dive company to go with! any tips?
Rich

hay rich - cool to hear that you have a ticket!
where are you flying into, travelling to, and how long are you planning on staying?

flying in about 20th December and staying 3 weeks hope to get a good 10 days diving in that time, will probably be around the north east tutukaka (never been there and not sure where to stay yet) and visit to coromandel no real plan of action yet! going to Turkey to dive in september for 2 weeks looking forward to that and will try and get a couple of dives in at corwall before hand!

Back
Top Bottom