SSI Divemaster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow......... your shop is covering your insurance that is awesome. I have to pay insurance and training. I do get cost plus 20 % on equipment for the work that I do.

My shop is covering the insurance I think because divecons are extremely rare for them at the moment. Other than that and a one time discount of 25% on gear the only compensation we get is when we teach a scuba skills update or teach a class. And free fills, which save me a small fortune. I'm doing it because I love to dive, and I want to teach. It will never be equal to a full time job by any means, but it helps my passion pay for itself a bit. The shop staff actually call the divecons tb's, and for a reason. (tb= tank bit**), it's really about taking my diving to the next level for me.

The Shop I work for has lots of perks! 20% off on all purchases, free air , paid for teaching Nav,scuba refresher, snorkling skill, discover scuba, leading dives and much more. We also are paid comission on all sales. If we assist out of town expenses are paid as well as pay each day.

Apply for and get the job you want. Your certifying body will matter little. Your experience and enthusiasm will matter much. Although levels among agencies are different, the same overall diving standards apply for SSI, PADI, and NAUI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom