Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhhh the sounds of summer. The robins chirping, the kids playing in the park and the sound of my compressor filling my dive tanks. :D

Hmmm, nothing but chain saws and chippers here. I sure wish the tree service would get here and remove the evergreen that wants to block my drive. I have it held up with a come-along right now. At least the branch fences (piles) are finally being removed from the front yards in our neighborhoods!

Motto of the American Sarcasm Society: "Like we need your help?"

I heard birds this morning...I love it...I just hope it stays this way!!! No more cold!! I want to go camping and hiking!!

Hmmm, nothing but chain saws and chippers here. I sure wish the tree service would get here and remove the evergreen that wants to block my drive. I have it held up with a come-along right now. At least the branch fences (piles) are finally being removed from the front yards in our neighborhoods!

I have a chain saw in the garage with the dive gear.When are we diving? :)

I thought that was pretty creative, myself.
Jen is just jealous of Dave and I. She won't even come to FRP when we are there.

Back
Top Bottom