Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The batter LandLock made, which we were forbidden to use by one person. I used later and it was real good..

Thank you Kenny! Was this the same person mixing pain killers with whiskey and forgot about the spear fishing/pole fishing part of our festivities? :shocked2:

That's definitely something I'm interested in. I may buy one this spring and give it a try. Laurel Lake Spillway would be a perfect place to practice.

Last year when I was in Pensacola/Destin I saw some guys spearfishing at the Destin Jetties and they had some massive hogfish.

Made me think... It sure would make a dive trip just about perfect to set around the campfire at night and have some fresh seafood for dinner! :D

they are lucky they didn't get caught...

spearfishing within 300 feet of shore in Florida is against the law.

Thank you Kenny! Was this the same person mixing pain killers with whiskey and forgot about the spear fishing/pole fishing part of our festivities? :shocked2:
The one and only:eyebrow:

get a copy of the book "Bluewater Hunting" for some awesome stories and pictures - the writer is from So Cal so alot is based on hunting there, but it is awesome, especially the pic on the cover

I'd love to but the rough fish thing has my inner ethical outdoorsman in a knot - shoot only what you are gonna eat; and rough fish to me are not what I want to eat.

get a copy of the book "Bluewater Hunting" for some awesome stories and pictures - the writer is from So Cal so alot is based on hunting there, but it is awesome, especially the pic on the cover

I'd love to but the rough fish thing has my inner ethical outdoorsman in a knot - shoot only what you are gonna eat; and rough fish to me are not what I want to eat.

Chanel 606 on Direct TV, show called spearfish hunter. These people do some hunting!!

I am one of those old school folks that need the converter :) opted to not have cable when the kids were young, and 14 years later still haven't gotten it - but I will search on the internet and Hulu to see if it's there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom