March FEAST

Will you be attending the March FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
Matt and the other attendees for the February FEAST have set our March FEAST to be at Scholtz's Beer Garden on March 6th at 6:30 pm.

This venue is centrally located near UT so I am hoping that our turnout will be stellar.

I kept trying to find a web page for Sholtz's and couldn't, so March thread and poll kept getting postponed. I'm glad you got on the ball. I did find the address posted on dogfriendly.com, which says that leashed dogs are welcome at outdoor tables, so I may bring Rocket if you're bringing Neela.

Scholz Beer Garden
1607 San Jacinto Blvd.
Austin,
Texas 78701
512-474-1958

Looking forward to another festive gathering.

Here ya go :D

Scholz Garten

Wish I could come. I love the Scholz Garten.

Since I have SI time in my future.....as travel comfort gets better...I may try one of these future FEASTS. :wink:

Since I have SI time in my future.....as travel comfort gets better...I may try one of these future FEASTS. :wink:

That'd be sweet, let us know when you can come down, anytime!!! :D

I also sent an e-mail invite to many other divers, some that are on the board and some that are not...yet:wink:

Heard back from several who'll be there, but aren't on the poll.
I think it will be a good turnout and great time for all!:D

How do these feasts work? Is it open all area divers? If so, how would we identify the group upon arrival? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom