Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are just too good, great lighting and composition.

I love Italy and here are a few pics from Lake Garda

P7213032.jpg

P7213031.jpg

P7213022.jpg

P7203020.jpg

OK, I haven't posted for a while, mostly because I haven't been photographing for a while, mostly because I haven't been diving for a while. Jeepers, its been too long.

Anyways, here are three pics from our last diving trip to Mozambique which turned out to be a 4 days extended surface interval with only a single dive ending in disaster.

These local lads were around on the beach when the boats launched, offering a helping hand and a photographic subject. Nothing like a black Mozambican skin with bright background to test your photography prowess. Can't say that I have much of it but I still liked the outcome.
locallads_1.jpg

I've always liked slightly overexposed images. It's a technique that can make pictures look very amateurish if used wrong and very good if used correctly. Again, I'm far from being good at it but here is one attempt of a fishing boat preparing for the launch.
launch_1.jpg

And finally, if you spend all day on the beach waiting for the seas to calm down so that you can dive, what is there to do? You can only have so much whiskey so you end up fooling around and taking pictures of the whiskey.
Jamesons_1.jpg

OK, I haven't posted for a while, mostly because I haven't been photographing for a while, mostly because I haven't been diving for a while. Jeepers, its been too long.

Anyways, here are three pics from our last diving trip to Mozambique which turned out to be a 4 days extended surface interval with only a single dive ending in disaster.

I've always liked slightly overexposed images. It's a technique that can make pictures look very amateurish if used wrong and very good if used correctly. Again, I'm far from being good at it but here is one attempt of a fishing boat preparing for the launch.
launch_1.jpg

this is cool! high key but you got enough foreground detail. gonna try this sometime :eyebrow:

These local lads were around on the beach when the boats launched, offering a helping hand and a photographic subject. Nothing like a black Mozambican skin with bright background to test your photography prowess. Can't say that I have much of it but I still liked the outcome.
locallads_1.jpg

launch_1.jpg

And finally, if you spend all day on the beach waiting for the seas to calm down so that you can dive, what is there to do? You can only have so much whiskey so you end up fooling around and taking pictures of the whiskey.
Jamesons_1.jpg
wonderful set. love the high key (that's some boat). mmmmm, maybe I should have a sip of that whiskey :)

locallads_1.jpg

launch_1.jpg

Jamesons_1.jpg
love the 2nd pic....

Underwater Collaboration Series :)

Photos: Jon Aguirre
Post Processing: PARC Cruz (photog & digital artist)

In this series, I've collaborated with my good friend PARC to show sealife in another manner away from the traditional away from the usual. Something even non-divers can appreciate. Hope you guys like them :)

3323666149_a929e5ef81_o.jpg

3323666229_ff27a06836_o.jpg

3324366971_be4771eb4d_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow how beautiful.....I got a decent shot of a turtle in Curacao. I was tickled pink..
PortMarieCuracaoReefshot1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom