Minot Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Matt,

When you have a face like mine, the swirl is your friend :)

I just like to use any excuse to post that whale bone pic, although it almost makes me want to cry when I think of the day I had to hand it over....

I haven't been the water in a couple months (which sucks), but we defiantly need do some dives once this cold spell breaks. The next time I go, I'll yell out my front door and see if you answer:wink:

That's a nice photo of you John... lookin' good. :wink:

When are we going to get wet? You live almost next door.

Sounds good... my gear is pretty dry these days too. If I don't answer when you yell, throw a pebble at my window or something.

Sounds good... my gear is pretty dry these days too. If I don't answer when you yell, throw a pebble at my window or something.

I know I don't live w/i pebble-throwing distance, but count me in if you guys decide to go diving soon. I don't think I've been diving since last October. How's the baby, Matt?

Jimmie O

Where ya been matey? Long time no see. Can we drag yer butt to Lovells this year?

Back on topic, there's about 50-60 feet of depth off Smith Rocks, which form a nice vertical surface for bug and rock cod hunting.

Yeah, come on out to Lovell's Island this year, bro. I hear it's a short swim from Pemberton Point and they have a great raw bar and seafood menu on the island.

LobstaMan

count me in if you guys decide to go diving soon. I don't think I've been diving since last October. How's the baby, Matt?

Will do Jimmie, and the baby's great... thanks for asking. She's 7 months old as of today, and a very happy kid.
3303139339_91dcedb816_m.jpg

Will do Jimmie, and the baby's great... thanks for asking. She's 7 months old as of today, and a very happy kid.
3303139339_91dcedb816_m.jpg

What a cute kid! Great pic! I can't even remember when mine were that young and neither of them is ten yet! Time flies. Hear from you soon.

Jimmie O

If anyone is heading to Minot let me know...It's been years since I've been there but the lobstering is great....I'm dying to get out and get wet ASAP.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom