Anilao January 2009 with Canon G10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed great shots! Holy hot damn:) So what I'm understanding is that those adapters are NOT released to the public yet? Is that true?

I suppose next time I should hold my excitment and read the entire thread...LOL. Anyway, for the next trip I will hopefully have the attachments.

Last edited:
You're my new idol, Ed. Those shots are amazing. How much post processing did you do with these shots?

There ya go again Ed, taking all the good shots! Thanks--what a nice thing for you to do, makes it very clear what a good solution this adapter will be. I'll try to be patient about when, where & how much--just knowing something will soon be available is good news. Thanks again for the extra effort...and for all your great pics that are steadily pulling me to that end of the planet! // ww

Hehe... I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks again. :wink:

Ed.

Ed great shots! Holy hot damn:) So what I'm understanding is that those adapters are NOT released to the public yet? Is that true?

I suppose next time I should hold my excitment and read the entire thread...LOL. Anyway, for the next trip I will hopefully have the attachments.

Thanks a lot, Qwest.
The adapter should be out in a few weeks and I've posted on the Canon corner... Check click on the link below:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/canon-corner/272649-new-adapter-canon-g10-housing-wp-dc28-uwca.html

Ed.

Thanks for the kind words, Eskasi & Fuggler. :D

Fuggler - It's my honor for you to say such nice words... Anyway, I did minimum post process on those shots. I shoot in RAW format... :wink:

Ed.

Ed, nice shots!

Question - did you shot those in RAW and edit or Jpeg?

Thanks

Ed, nice shots!

Question - did you shot those in RAW and edit or Jpeg?

Thanks

Thanks Gumbo!
Yup, I shot in RAW and then edited in Jpeg. :wink:

Ed.

Damn, Ed, those are sick!! Amazing pics. I'm so glad I'm buying the G10, quite excited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom