Thank You 'ALL' SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to have you back home phin bud!!!

How long before you'll be able to do another table dance? :D

Recover quickly buddy.

Overwhelming isn't it? Welcome back to Scubaboard, I know how much you love it. You impact a lot of lives with your informative posts, you willingness to help a fellow diver at the lake or by email. Looking forward to more posts, Take your time getting well. We will all still be diving when you are ready for your big return, it will be quite the party I am sure.

Welcome home!!! :cheers:

Someone mentioned in the other thread you may be craving some chicken fried steak...sounds like an opportunity for a Swampers get together at Babes????

To everyone...I think SO much of you guys and gals!! You all cheer me up in a great way with the positive comments and responses. I am so lucky to have a great crew on my side!!! Love to all.
:) Alan

Great to have you back home phin bud!!!

How long before you'll be able to do another table dance? :D

Recover quickly buddy.

Maybe on his birthday again next year:D

So sorry that Wi treated you so poorly, and am so glad to see you safely home....

Alan, I'm so glad you're home, where the real recovery happens :)

Welcome back, buddy! I can't wait until you are well enough to go to dinner with us again. We missed you BIG time a couple of weeks ago! Get well soon! :D

...............:wink:

Way to go Alan, you actually left Frank speechless! :)

I am on the computer again after 30+ days away for just a few minutes a day. ...

My persl. THANKS and love go out to each of you whom showed me and my family a slice of kindness and caring. XOXO

... Love, Alan K. aka texdiveguy

But you are making me blush. Good thing I have this keyboard to hide behind. :blush:

Your attitude, helpfulness, and most of all your friendship have impacted more people than you know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that most of all, we're thankful for YOU.

God Bless, and we're looking forward to seeing you at the mudhole soon.

Firefyter, hit the nail right on the head.

Dont think we wont keep praying and helping anyway we can. It is truly an honor and privilege to know you. Welcome back to the swamp.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom