Class cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call around to other shops in your area. I can tell you the price is very good for a total of 6 classes (2 Nitrox, 2 AOW, and 2 Rescue) around my area.

My instructor and I work together, we're pretty good friends. He still is charging me $300 for my AOW and Rescue, and he charged $50 for Nitrox. I had to buy my Nitrox book myelf, but my other books will be supplied to me. In saying all of that, my point is that I am paying(to a friend), the same amount of money you are paying(to a dive shop). I'd say that, if you lived around here, you're getting a great deal and would have no reason to feel slighted. But, prices differ according to where you are at.

Thanks everyone! :cool2:

I like the guys at the LDS and the instructor that tought K8s OW. Everyone was very experienced and friendly. They allowed me to sit in on the classroom portion of her OW, I wanted to see how the instructors worked with the students, for k8s benefit. I just thought the books were way on the high side for pricing. But when I look at the prices others have paid, well I guess I shouldn't complain!:D $8 bills for the both of us, isn't as bad as I thought. I had nothing to compare it to and that's why I brought up the subject.

March is going to be a busy month for the both of us. We have classes 3 outta 4 weeks. We should both be better educated, safer and more capable divers w/i a couple of months. I am really, really looking forward to it!!!!

Thanks again
:ppd:

Thanks everyone! :cool2:

I like the guys at the LDS and the instructor that tought K8s OW. Everyone was very experienced and friendly. They allowed me to sit in on the classroom portion of her OW, I wanted to see how the instructors worked with the students, for k8s benefit. I just thought the books were way on the high side for pricing. But when I look at the prices others have paid, well I guess I shouldn't complain!:D $8 bills for the both of us, isn't as bad as I thought. I had nothing to compare it to and that's why I brought up the subject.

March is going to be a busy month for the both of us. We have classes 3 outta 4 weeks. We should both be better educated, safer and more capable divers w/i a couple of months. I am really, really looking forward to it!!!!

Thanks again
:ppd:

Hey, congratulations! Have fun with your courses!

Back
Top Bottom