Hello from Bel Air, Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickccp

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Rick Kesecker, My 12 year old twin daughters and I am are starting a dive class tomorrow. We have gotten through the first two chapters in the SSI training manual. We are in the process of shopping for dive gear. Any suggestions?

Hi Rick..Welcome aboard...I would make sure SCUBA is for you..hopefully it is...check around for the best deals you can..it can get expensive..Good Luck with your Course!!

Welcome to the board Rick! Look at East Coast Diver LLC Home I know he doesn't have all his stuff on the web. But his does carry supplies in Hagerstown, MD. If you need more help feel free to pm him eastcoastdiverllc. Hope this helps! Good Luck and Happy diving!

Justin, yes we are taking the class at the underwater playground. We are learning so much and really enjoying the class. Terry the owner has made us some really good deals on the Zeigle equipment.

I'm new to scubaboard and am not sure if my reply will reach you and all the others who replied to my original post. What is a thread?

Hi Rick, I'm Steve, the senior instructor with Underwater Playground. Welcome to scuba Board. A thread is a discussion thread where all the responses to a new post are grouped together. If you want to reply to a thread or add another commecnt just atart typing the commecnt you want to post in the Quick Reply box at the end of the thread and when you click Post Quick Reply it's added to end of the thread. Hope that Mike has been treating you well and your having a good time in class. I haven't been in during your class as I just returned from a 2-week ocean cruise with my wife. If you have any questions please feel free to PM (private mesage) me or e-mail me direct steve@underwaterplayground.com.

Thanks for the info on the in's and out's of scubaboard. My girls and I am having a great time learning to dive. We finished all of our book work up this weekend. Mike and Garry are doing a fine job with the training. My girls are very comfortable under water with there help.
I hope you had a great cruise.
rick

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom