Texas Swamp Diver Late Spring Fling

When should we have the Swamper Late Spring Fling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am all for a full BCS playoff, but I am also for knowing by early April when this is going to be so I can plan :) [type A strikes again].

We'll be in Roatan Mem Weekend. The best ones for us are the last 2 in June but it all depends on Beasts last minute work schedule.

Last two in June are the best. May not camp as my wife's friend lives nearby. Will be in Cozumel the first two weekends. I was there during the motorcycle rally once. Would prefer not to repeat that.

I am all for a full BCS playoff, but I am also for knowing by early April when this is going to be so I can plan :) [type A strikes again].

You know, there are some 12 step programs that can help you deal with that Type A thing. :eyebrow:

So what's the deal with this poll? It is currently showing 52%+36%+24%+36%+40%+32%=220% Must be the new math. :shakehead:

So what's the deal with this poll? It is currently showing 52%+36%+24%+36%+40%+32%=220% Must be the new math. :shakehead:

You can select multiple options. Looks like respondents selected, on average, 2.2 options.

One way to look at it is that 13 folks are in favor of Memorial Day Weekend and 12 chose other options.

Of ALL the people who voted,

52% can make it on Memorial Day
36% can make it on the 29th
40% can make it on the 19th
etc.

Unfortunately I think many didn't realize they could vote for more than one weekend, despite the instructions :shakehead:

No worries though, on the 2nd poll starting March 2nd, we'll narrow down the choices to the top 2 or 3, & I'll do a better job spelling out the directions in bold face type. :D

No, it's the BCS formula.

Back
Top Bottom