NELD 2009 Lovells Island Trip - July 18 & 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Save the date!

We've come up with the weekend of July 18 & 19 for this year's dive trip. It's a full moon weekend and should be a lot of fun. I'll be booking the site later this month when the reservation opens up.

More info will follow as the day gets closer.

Here's some reports from the last 2 trips:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/new-england-lobsta-divahs/248558-neld-lovells-island-trip-report.html

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/new-england-lobsta-divahs/199816-neld-first-annual-lovells-island-trip.html

More details and pictures of the site can be found here

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/new-england-lobsta-divahs/228375-neld-2nd-annual-lovells-island-trip-august-15-17-a.html

Count me in Jack. Great time last year and don't want to miss it this year. I'll keep that date open.

Jimmie O

Awesome! I'm totally in this year, and may bring the wife and kid out for some island time if not for the diving.

I reserved the site today.

Jack:

Did you reserve for Friday nite, too or just Sat. nite? Right now I'm just planning on Sat nite, but I didn't know if Fri nite was also reserved. BTW, bring a wetsuit this time(or a drysuit that doesn't leak)!

Jimmie O

Jack:

Did you reserve for Friday nite, too or just Sat. nite? Right now I'm just planning on Sat nite, but I didn't know if Fri nite was also reserved. BTW, bring a wetsuit this time(or a drysuit that doesn't leak)!

Jimmie O

We have both Friday and Saturday nights reserved. I'm sure Jim and Jeff will go out Friday night.

Ya know, all I need to do is tuck my neckseal in properly. In 3 years of diving with that suit that's the first time I've ever had a leak. DUE - Dumb User Error!

BTW, I was checking the full moon charts for this week, and I noticed something odd. July 18 2009 is actually a NEW moon. I don't know what I was smoking when I looked that up. So, bring those headlamps.

We have both Friday and Saturday nights reserved. I'm sure Jim and Jeff will go out Friday night.

Ya know, all I need to do is tuck my neckseal in properly. In 3 years of diving with that suit that's the first time I've ever had a leak. DUE - Dumb User Error!

BTW, I was checking the full moon charts for this week, and I noticed something odd. July 18 2009 is actually a NEW moon. I don't know what I was smoking when I looked that up. So, bring those headlamps.

Okay thanks for the clarification. Who needs a full moon anyhow? We'll just have to build the bonfire that much bigger this year.

Jimmie O

Back
Top Bottom