Dutch Springs spring 09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howe719

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Never been to dutch yet since i live in bedford, pa which is about a 3 1/2 drive but i want to plan to go. I am starting this thread to try and get a group of people together to go and meet up. Lots of time to plan so anyone that would like to go and knows the best time to dive please post. The more people the better and once we get some people wanting to go we can set up a date and time. Thanks Alex.

I dive Dutch every week in season, sometimes twice a week or more. Very nice place to keep the skills to date or add to your cards. The offenders dive club is at Dutch a few times a week and welcome new members. You will always find a good buddy to dive with in all skill levels from OW to Tech. :D

The Offenders Dive Club

Last edited:
sounds good i will have to look into that. I will post when i am headin up if anyone else would like to meet up. thanks

Keep an eye on DiveNY, we are out there all the time. Any and all are welcome to join us!

good good glad to see many are excited about meetin up. I will be sure to post when i am heading up and if anyone if going before i go.. well i would try my best to head up. thanks

i got thursdays off, does anyone go up during the week in season??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom