Blue Hole March 14th~15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like my hubby's teaching schedule may have changed, so we might be open to the 3rd weekend afterall.

And the way the weather has been here in NM this winter, we might be running over one weekend soon! I can't believe how mild it has been, my trees and shrubs are trying to put out new leaves!

robin:D

HEATER? hmmm, now that would be nice! I will talk with the wife and see if we can make it Ron. We will be back from our diving trip on the 2nd of March, so the third weekend may be a possiblilty. Will let you know! Any dive is a good dive. Who knows, I may have a dry suit by then. But until then, a 7mil will have to work. In the water is no problem, but sitting out, even at 60 degrees....well, BURRRRRR. I can suck it up!

I've got another OW class scheduled for March, so Saturday's will be busy in town. The class is scheduled to got out to BH on March 28-29th so any other weekend you all figure out will work for me, at for a couple of Dives on Sunday.

I'll be there unless AFA Hockey makes it that far with home playoffs.
Looking forward to getting wet! (okay, after my Hawaii trip next week).
Divedoggie...I'll be in Ft Fun tomorrow (Sat, Jan 31)...where's the dive shop(s) in town?

Looking at the calendar, March has five weekends. The third weekend is March 14th~15, but we could schedule it for March 21st~22nd. Does anyone have a preference?

March 14 & 15!

No rain, nor sleet, nor snow will keep me away. :D ... I've missed the last two get togethers... I'm not missing this one. I'll hitch hike with my doubles on my back if I have too. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom