Hi from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tinco123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
Just joined as I need to pick brains regarding a horseback riding injury I sustained in Sept that may affect diving. Posting here first because it seems logical to me.

We live in CO in the mountains outside of Denver and dive 1-3 times per year. I only have a bit over 100 dives logged, but my husband has been diving for 25 years. We've been to some fabulous places, but Cozumel and Bonaire are my favorite so far. We're going to Cabo Pulmo in the fall and looking forward to that very much!

I see that someone on here is from Monterey--that is my hometown, and we visit family there at least yearly. It is on my bucket list of places to dive, especially Point Lobos.

That's it for me, now I'll go see where to post my med question.

Thanks for having me onboard!
T

Welcome to Scubaboard!

My wife and I also live in Colorado and feel your pain, as far as being somewhat land locked. Although we have not dived in Bonaire or Cozumel YET, we are going to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk to dive next month. Then we are planning a dive trip to Coz in October. It is just too cold to dive the Blue Hole or even in Aurora now...burr!

Anyway, welcome and enjoy! These people on this site are terrific!

BlackJack, let me know how you like the dives you're going to do. Thanks for the welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom