http://www.diveheart.org/

Pics from Matt's Birthday 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBoard Show

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Jill Heinerth and Robert McClellan recently joined Matt Johnston to celebrate all three January birthdays! Robert is 52, Matt is 32, and Jill is______???

It was COOOOOOOLD, but the warmth of all the people in Matt's life made the snow and ice melt!

Attached: Matts' Nurse Deena, Matt's Dive Instructor Drew Gerling, Matt, Jill Heinerth at Matt's favorite sushi restaurant!

Attachments

• MattDeenaDrewJilljpg.jpg
    MattDeenaDrewJilljpg.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 324
Matt and Jill prepared to enter the Minnesota ice storm!

Attachments

• MattJilljpg.jpg
    MattJilljpg.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 333
Whoa... what's that white stuff on the ground outside?

Happy b-day!

Ken

Hey Jill, Nice Pics! I don't care for the ninja one as I look like I am going to rob a bank! LOL ;-) Where is the pic of Dena frying her self to death with the knock out roll. That was too funny. It was a great time and thank you so much for coming up to the freezing cold north. You made birthday one to never forget.

Yeah, that white stuff is snow and ice! Very cold! People that live in warm places normally do not like that white stuff like Robert! HEHE Who freezes his rearend off! LOL!

Oh, and Matt the ninja has kidnapped the pretty girl! HA HA! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!

Happy Diving All,

Matt the Aquaman

Matt! Happy Belated Birthday! Wasabi! Yes! Well we are headed to Cozumel Mexico for diving & Carnival Feb 21st through March 1st . We are going to have to try to get you there one of these times!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom