Curacao in Feb!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet!!!! You have some big shoes to fill. Mark can actually call the critters underwater and make them pose....

ask him about the Eagle rays...:cool2:

And in 38 days I will ask him in person.... I will always dive with a miracle worker!!!!

well then you're coming to the right place!! :)

Looking forward to meeting you Cheddarchick,

Dive Safe

C.

Curacao calls out to me AGAIN! Had such a great time with the Mark & Suzy from the Dive Bus 4 years ago I would love to dive with you guys again in February 09. Seems from looking here I may not be alone. I will be travelling solo as per usual. Needing a dive buddy (Any solo lodies?) so please drop me a line and lets have some fun. Not sure where to stay yet? Breezes was ok last time. Whats up with Lions Dive? Marriott?

We could all try to meet at the Dive Bus, and have a beer! I heard a rumor that Crowley would accept a cold one right from a person he has never met before, then swat mosquitos in return payment. Dogenia, I feel like I know you already from your posts!!! And Briteside, please come and join us.....Marriot is beautiful...but pricey...We stayed at the Lion's Dive last year, and it was ok. We rented a condo this year, We might have friends join us.....

Breezes is okay if you're not expecting 5 star luxury, some customers have felt the all inclusive package was a bit overpriced since the quality of food seems to vary between great and awful! But meh - if you're diving all day then a comfortable bed will do right? We'll provide the entertainment! :D

The Marriot and Hilton are indeed lovely but pricey - there's a local self-catering guest house nearby called Sea Horizon which is $70-$80 per night and very comfortable; if you're coming here and the price is right we can help to arrange that for you. I lived there for a few weeks ehwn I first got here....

Mr. Crowley accepts beer from anybody who has beer (as long as it's cold and fizzy), and yes I will bash the skeeters for you but there's been a rather dramatic drop in the mozzie population, thankfully. We have one of those electric bats at the hut and it's soooooooo satisfying to watch them FRY! :gun:

This is all gonna be soooooooo coooool! :cool2:

Dive safe dushis

C.

We leave in 6 days! I am so sick of this bitter cold winter we have been encountering. Unfortunately like a fool I looked up the 10 day forecast on weather.com and sure enough it calls for 60% rain showers for several days right after we arrive. Oh well, rain or not, we are ready to do some diving. We will be at All West, anybody else???

cowbrlls...so sorry we will miss you...

Morecowbells,

Don't be afraid of the weatherman.
When the forecast says 'scattered showers' there will be a short local shower, quickly followed by the sun. This may be repeated one ore two times that day, but no reason to leave the sun tan at home.
And at 80° it feels like a warm rinse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom