Menadodiver says hi from Amsterdam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

menadodiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all you underwatersearchers my name is Dicky and discovered diving Februari 2001 in Menado.Got myn Adv. Open Water certificat and saw some awsome Flora and Fauna and I am preparing for the Stress and Rescue.My hometown is Amsterdam,Holland.I am happy finding this website because I didnt buy dive equipment yet,and consulting the forum first before entering a store,for those who want to contact me my e-mail adress is: dickyamsterdam@hotmail.com,Greetings and maybe we will meet at the great blue,

Welcome to Scubaboard! You should be able to find many good recommendations here as to what gear to buy.

I think the most important recommendation you get is make sure it is comfortable!

So feel free to ask any questions and I am sure you will get lots of information.

And if you are ever in America, stop by Texas and we'll show ya more about Texas Swamp Diving :)

Hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

part of the Canadian contingent. A warm welcome from Ottawa Canada

Welcome from another Canuck (Canadian). Enjoy the Board, and ask all you want.......The answer you get may be more than you bargained for, but it makes for a lively debate.

Butch :peace:

Menadodiver,
welcome from NJ.
You've found the right board_ it's fun, and if you're not careful, it's educational!
Good luck ,
Miked

Welcome from Athens, Greece...

This is a really international board and I am sure that you will find everything you may want... but most of all you will find many new friends willing to help you in every issue..

Enjoy,

Manogr from still :sunny: Greece

Greeting from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

looking forward to further postings, and just some friendly advice watch out for those Canadians their .02 worth aint much :)

Hi and welcome to the boards from Rochester NY.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of help here in choosing your equipment. I did.
Do your research first, and try as many different models and brands as you can before making a purchase.

Tavi

Back
Top Bottom