Hello from Pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howe719

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Name is Alex and live is the south central part of PA in a little town called Bedford. I joined this site to try to find buddies that would enjoy diving somewhere close to home. I like to dive Raystown lake, Bainbridge, and Something i have not and really want to is Dutch Springs. My problem is no one around my area dives nor do they want to take the time to get a cert. and since i have got mine i cant stop going i love it. If anyone ever wants to set up dates and times to dive sometime please send them my way i would def. go.

Hello Alex and welcome to ScubaBoard. I live about 45 minutes or so from dutch and would be happy to dive with you. I would like to check out Raystown too so maybe you could give me a tour sometime.

raystowns viz is good and bad. If you are up there when there are boats EVERYwhere viz will be bad if the water is not deep. If you are up where you can dive 60 or more than it is actually really clear.

The thing with raystown after 40 feet you need a light because the water is really merky but below 40 its dark but really Clear. so have a good light and WATCH OUT for tree tops... Like i said before anyone ever wants to dive i will go anytime... let me know i am always looking for a dive.

alex

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom