Keep Alan Knappenburger in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prayers for Alan and the family.

I saw this topic in the other thread first. All our thoughts and prayers are with Alan and his family. We hope you can ALL get home soon, with a full and speedy recovery.
Tom

I met Alan once at this past spring fling at CSSP. I will be praying for him and his family.

omg i just heard. i cant believe it, omg.

Just heard myself. Dove with Alan several times. Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery.

Terrible news. Has anyone been in contact with Bonnie?

Terrible news. Has anyone been in contact with Bonnie?

Frank said he has been trying to contact her...this is just so sad

I talked to Randy ( TXIceDvr) and he goes to church with Bonnie. He is going to try and get some information through the church and will keep me informed. I was just so shocked when I read the email, this morning. Alan and his three sons were up there for a family trip, just to spend time together and play in the snow. It's just to horrible to think what they are going through right now and i feel so helpless not knowing what is going on. Does anyone have the name of the hospital?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom