New to diving in the Florida Keys and New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkSchneider

Registered
Reaction score
Red Bank, NJ; and Little Torch Key, Florida
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, my name is Mark Schneider, new to diving, always wanted to try it, finally taking a course and can't wait to get some great dives in! Anyhow, thought it would be a good idea to look for some buddies to dive with locally, I live in the Red Bank area of New Jersey but also spend a lot of time in Little Torch Key in Florida with my parents, Snorkeling in the keys has always been a favorite of mine, Im sure diving here will be unfathomable. Of course it would be nice to find some fun dive sites in the New Jersey area since that is where I spend most of my time going to school at Monmouth University. Look forward to continuing to learn from all of you here on scubaboard, this site has been a wonderful resource thus far :D

Mark

Welcome to the Board!!
I've seen afew posts by divers close to your area...let us know when you're CERTIFIED
GOOD LUCK!!!

Welcome to the board. Check out the Florida Conch pages. You will find lots of dive buddys in the keys.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom