Curacao in Feb!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I can't wait to get there......And meet the new guy at the Bus!!!

It's sad to say that I've been to Curacao twice and have no idea what the Dive bus is! Since I am planning my third trip, would someone enlighten me?
-M

Here is the web site.. It does not do it justice as they are really nice people. They are located right next to breezes about 2 miles from sea aquarium. They do shore dives all over the island. The Dive Bus - HOME

Really one of the safest & best outfits on the island, beginners, 1 to 1,000 dive divers everybody is welcome....and they are so fun also

Hi there lovely people that already know us -

- You're making us blush... How many beers are we going to owe you for these kind words, hey?

As for the rest of you scubaboarders that don't know us yet, make sure you swing on by whilst you're here - we look forward to it :eek:) If you need any info about diving in Curacao, even if you're not thinking of diving with us, just drop us an email from the website: The Dive Bus - HOME

All best!
Suzy in Sunny Curacao (yup, it was another perfect day here)

Er so I'm the new guy at the Dive Bus!

Now if everybody would stop talking about me while I'm not looking, that would be sweeeeeet! :D

Pleasure to meet you Cheddarchick, looking forward to meeting you in real life when you get here, no doubt we'll be tootling about the reefs together at some point.... I've trained all the sea horses and eagle rays to turn up whenever I'm diving! :cool2:

Dive safe,

C.

Sweet!!!! You have some big shoes to fill. Mark can actually call the critters underwater and make them pose....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom