Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not going on a cruise Howard. I'm going to fly there and spend the week shore/boat diving. But Belize sounds nice. :)
:wavey: Panama.....with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:D

Pick a month and I'll send an email inquiry and see what we can set up!

Hmmmmm...That is a tough one. I really don't want to wait until after April 15th because the best time to go to the tropics IMO is when it is too cold to go in the Gulf which would be before April 15th. I would just have to work around my work load like I did last year when I went to Cozumel in February. Corporate returns are due March 15th. I usually have a lull after that before people gear up for April 15th so how about the end of March? Otherwise, it would have to be the first of May.

I could actually probably enjoy it more in May because I wouldn't have to come back to the work load. So May it is (but the first of May) :)

I will just find something creative to do between now and then like maybe a long weekend in the Keys. :D

Does she have a free ScubaBoard tax clinic too?

Nooooooooooo!! Don't you dare!!!!!!!!

And her job is worse than mine, if that is possible.:wink:

Don't you worry Denise, I'll help you set up your free ScubaBoard tax clinic again this year.:D

Payback is hell. I'll be needing the keys to your new place for your free travel agency services for SB divers from all over the world who need a free place to stay while they are in town (beer and lobster on the house).:D

Does she have a free ScubaBoard tax clinic too?

No, but I will be offering free tax advice to any and all Scubaboarders as I have for the last two years.!!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact I'd like to get started early this year so anyone with any tax questions, any at all, please send me a PM and I will answer tham promptly.

:thumbs_up:That's awesome Denise, you totally rock!!!!

FWIW, Denise did my taxes last year and I received a much higher refund check than I expected, she's a tax deduction rock star. I tried to pay her for her services and she flat out refused my money. She's a saint and I recommend her free tax service highly. Don't wait to PM her as I'm sure she will be flooded with requests.

Thanks again Denise!!!!

Dearly Beloved,
We are gathered here today to wish a fond farewell to our comrade Onespeed. May he rest in peace(though he gave us none). Let us burn his ashes(for he burned us so many times) and spread them across the seas(right under the ocean cam he mocked us with for years) and may we all meet at his MOF pad and distribute his belongings amongst ourselves(as was his last wishes).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom